It’s very common for patients to feel stress and anxiety about the color of their teeth. Gels, strips, trays and other products are available over the counter to help bleach teeth to a brighter shade of white.
At Ramona Family Dentistry, we can help to provide stronger whitening options that are more likely to bleach the teeth to a natural-looking shade. These often contain stronger versions of the same ingredients used in over-the-counter whitening options.
A cosmetic dentist can provide both at-home products and in-house procedures that can help to whiten teeth. Those with minor stains can often use whitening rinses or toothpastes to gently bleach away stains. Tray-based whiteners can be used to apply a bleaching gel that will help to lighten the pigment of your teeth. In-office bleaching is commonly performed with heat or lasers to remove stains.
In general, the more advanced a whitening system is, the more expensive it will be. Your dentist can provide you with a variety of options that you can select from, based on how stained your teeth are and your budget for cosmetic work.
Top Things to Remember
Discussing your goals with you dentist can help you find the right whitening programs to address your needs.
- A dentist may wish to meet with a patient beforehand to determine the types of stains on your teeth. This will determine what types of whitening products would be appropriate for your needs.
- This is also an opportunity to learn about the patient’s sensitivity which could rule out some more conventional products.
Whitening products can cause some discomfort after they are administered. Using sensitivity toothpaste and keeping the teeth clean can help to combat these results while helping to maintain the whiteness the patient has achieved.
As dentist reviews will note, our office is known for providing high quality care, particularly on cosmetic dental procedures.
- We can provide you with all of the pros and cons regarding the latest teeth whitening technology, recommending the best possible procedures to help you with your cosmetic needs.
- Our staff can consult with you to determine the type of staining on your teeth and recommend the appropriate tools to remove them.
- As dentists we keep all of the latest tools for tooth whitening on hand so you will not have to wait to get in for your procedure.
Ramona Family Dentistry and their staff are happy to meet with anyone that is interested in cosmetic dentistry. You can meet with us to discuss the procedures you are interested in.
Dental bleaching can make a serious difference in your confidence and self-esteem. Call us at (760) 789-0170 to learn about your options and get started with your treatments today.