Dr. Sean Feely’s dental practice has been serving Ramona-area families for more than a decade. We pride ourselves on our expertise and use the experience we’ve gained over the years, to help us better assist each and every one of our patients.
If you are trying to find a dentist that is willing to go above and beyond the call of duty to get the job done, then Ramona Family Dentistry is the right place for you.
Why You Need a Quality Dentist
You will need to rely on your dentist to provide you with high quality care that is essential to your health and comfort.
- A cheap dentist can help you deal with a dental emergency, but they are often not able to help you create a long-term plan for caring for your teeth. This means you will have to deal with more emergency visits that can add up quickly.
- Dentists that only focus on keeping the cost of their work down will often use less expensive materials for repairs and treatment, which could mean the dental work done on you might not fit your requirements.
When you are looking for a dentist, you need to focus on finding a group that can offer high quality work, at an affordable price. At Ramona Family Dentistry our first priority is providing long-term care that will keep your teeth healthy over the years.
Starting Good Dental Habits Early
As a family dental practice, we understand that starting a strong foundation of dental care in children is essential to a healthy dental health.
- We work to teach children good brushing and dental health habits that will help them to keep their teeth healthy throughout their lives.
- Our team is familiar with a variety of techniques that can help keep mouth clean while minimizing potential discomfort.
As a pediatric dentist office, we understand that first trips to the dentist can be scary. We know the art to keep your children feeling comfortable, throughout the dental check-up.
Benefits of Regular Dental Care
Working with a dentist you feel comfortable with can help you to avoid several health risks that are associated with dental neglect.
- Finding a dentist that can perform regular cleanings and check-ups can help you catch potential problems while they are still easy to treat.
- Cleaning your teeth regularly has been found to reduce your risk of a variety of diseases— ranging from gingivitis to heart disease.
Developing a relationship with a local dentist means you will know what to expect when you walk in through the door. We can help you to keep your teeth clean and healthy so you’ll never have to worry about an unexpected surprise at your next visit.
If you have any further questions about our business or would like to talk about any dental procedures with our staff, please do not hesitate to call. We are available at (760) 789-0170 any time during business hours, throughout the weekdays.